Paleonet: Publication request (palynology: acritarchs)

Anthony Butcher Anthony.Butcher at port.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 09:40:41 GMT 2007

Dear all,

It's a long shot, but does anyone have a spare/dusty copy of the following publication:

LE HÉRISSÉ A. 1989. Acritarches et kystes d'algues Prasinophycées du Silurien de Gotland, Suède. Palaeontographia Italica, vol. 76, p. 57-302, 32 pl.

I've tried the obvious places (i.e. the author, the publisher) but have had no luck.  I can view a copy through inter-library loan, but would like to obtain a copy to keep.

I would gladly reimburse anyone who could supply me with a copy!

Best wishes,

Tony.

_________________________________

Dr Anthony Butcher