Paleonet: Clergy Letter Project Scientist Data Base

Dana Geary dana at geology.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 3 15:22:29 GMT 2007

Summer Greetings!

I know many of you are aware of Michael Zimmerman and his Clergy Letter
Project activities.
(<http://www.evolutionsunday.org>www.evolutionsunday.org)  Michael is
trying to create a data
base of scientists willing to answer questions from clergy members.  Please see
below for details, and please consider adding your name to this list.

Thanks very much-
dana geary

--
Dana Geary