Paleonet: UV lights

Frank Holterhoff frank at matricus.com
Tue Aug 21 19:38:58 GMT 2007

Michael, is that unit long wave or short wave, or do you know?

I'd ask the folks at the website, but somehow I have a feeling they
might not know what a "wavelength" is...maybe I'm being unkind.:-)

Frank

--
Frank K. Holterhoff         MATRICuS Inc.
Physical Design Engineer    570 South Edmonds Lane, Suite 101