Paleonet: Environmental Geoscientist position at W&M

Rowan Lockwood rxlock at wm.edu
Thu Mar 1 20:24:41 GMT 2007

Environmental Geoscientist

The Geology Department at the College of William & Mary is seeking
applications for a full-time one-year faculty-replacement position for
the academic year 2007/08. The successful applicant will teach an
undergraduate GIS course, environmental geology, and an upper-level
special topics course (e.g., environmental geophysics, environmental
geochemistry, an advanced GIS course, climate change). We seek a
colleague eager to interact with undergraduates in an environment in
which teaching and research are emphasized. We prefer candidates who
will have PhD in hand at the time of appointment, but will consider
those nearing completion of the PhD. Applicants should submit their
application electronically using the procedure provided at
http://www.wm.edu/geology/jobs.php Review begins March 6, 2007 and will
continue until the position is filled.

The College of William & Mary is an EEO/AA university.