Paleonet: Western Interior Seaway Session

friedmanhvj at yahoo.com friedmanhvj at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 05:18:38 GMT 2007

Although I am not sure yet if I can make it, I would
like to be informed about the developments of this
event and the field trip. I did my MS thesis
(UTDallas, 2004) on the paleontology, paleoecology and
depositional environment of the lower Eagle Ford Group
in North Central Texas.

Virginia Friedman
PhD student Paleontology
University of California at Davis