Paleonet: "The Western Interior Seaway" Session

Dee Ann Cooper deeanncooper at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 20:56:15 GMT 2007

Rowan Lockwood, the Program Coordinator for the
Paleontological Society, has contacted me and
indicated  that the PS will sponsor this poster
session.  I need a tentative list of presenters for
the PS.  I will list those of you who have already
contacted me.  If there is anyone else on Paleonet
interested at this time, please let me know.  I have
proposed the poster session to the GSA (entitled "The
Western Interior Seaway" and am working on the
proposal for the field trip.  The advocate/chairs of
the poster session will be me and my husband, Roger W.
Cooper (Lamar University, Department of Earth and
Space Sciences).