Paleonet: Ask for a paper

ykshi ykshi at nju.edu.cn
Thu Dec 25 14:33:28 GMT 2008

Dear Paleoneters,

I am wondering if anyone happen to have the following paper at hand:
LANGE, E. 1925. Eine Mittelpermische Fauna von Guguk Bulat (Padanger Oberland, Sumatra). Verhandelingen van het Geologisch-Mijnbouwkundig Genootschap voor Nederland en Kolonien, Geologische serie 7:213-295.

I am eager to get infomation about Schwagerina padangnesis (fusulinid, foraminifera) in this paper. Unfortunately, this paper is not available in local library.Thanks in advance!

Best wishes!

Sincerely,
Yukun Shi

Dr.Yukun Shi
School of Earth Sciences and Engineering
Nanjing University
Nanjing 210093
P.R.China
E-Mail:fossils at nju.edu.cn