Paleonet: New Permian trace-fossil publication

Tim Palmer tjp at aber.ac.uk
Tue Dec 8 19:31:55 GMT 2009

Apologies...

... if anyone else has this problem, please go into 'Subscriptions and
on-line shop' in the Palass.org website, and please let me know if
problems persist.

Tim Palmer

On Tue, 8 December, 2009 5:25 pm, friedmanhvj at yahoo.com wrote:
> I don't see info on Spec. papers no. 82 , all I see is info until paper
no. 80.
> Where can I get more info?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Virginia Friedman

Dr T.J. Palmer
Palaeontological Association Executive Officer
I.G.E.S., Llandinam Building
University of Wales Aberystwyth
Ceredigion, Wales SY23 3DB, United Kingdom

Phone and voicemail: +44 (0)1970 627107
Fax: +44 (0)1970 622659
www.palass.org