Paleonet: Paleontological Research

oji at eps.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp oji at eps.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Dec 23 11:07:43 GMT 2009

Dear Dr. Campbell,

Yes, we welcome submission of paleontological articles from anywhere in
the world.  Whatever was the previous decision to your former submission,
we will treat your submission as a new one, according to our proper
procedure.  Please submit your manuscript via the following URL:

http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/pr

You can refer to the style of the papers in our journal in the following
URLs:

BioOne:   http://www.bioone.org/toc/jpal/current
or
J-Stage:  http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/browse/prpsj