Paleonet: Summer Symposium 09 Ithaca

Judith Nagel-Myers jn226 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 1 15:01:45 GMT 2009

Dear all,
we invite you all to the 3rd Annual Summer Symposium at the
Paleontological Research Institution from the 6th - 8th of August.
Our informal meeting is open to all geoscientists; low registration fee,
no abstracts, great barbecue on Friday!

Thursday 6th: Use of Collections and Museum
Friday 7th: keynote Gordon Baird (SUNY Fredonia): "Reconstructing an
end-Devonian event chronology in northwest Pennsylvania:
    Assessing Kenneth Caster's stratigraphic and paleontological legacy
in the "Oil Lands Region".
Saturday 8th: Field Trip Carl Brett (University Cincinnati)

Please check our homepage for online registration, *pictures of previous
meetings*, and further information
http://www.museumoftheearth.org/research.php?page=548301
hope to see you in Ithaca,
Cheers Judith