Paleonet: Come to Stockholm

David Fernández Remolar fernandezrd at inta.es
Mon Oct 5 11:46:36 GMT 2009

Dear Stefan,

my name is David Fernández Remolar and I am researching st the Centro de
Astrobiología, Spain. I don't know whether you remember visiting us to
give a talk. I also remember we went for a walk for a dinner in Madrid
downtown. I am thinking to apply for a Synthesys programme to see if we
can know the real possition of the Lower Cambrian tubular fossils like
Torellella and Hyolithellus using molecular techniques. I was thinking
of doing part of the research in Uppsala in collaboration with
Malgorzata Mozylowska-Vidal (molecular one) and the other regarding to
the taxonomy in the Stockholm Museum. In this case, I would like very
much to collaborate with you in the case of you have time for me. If
this works for a Synthesys application I will start a draft in order to
submitt to Synthesys programme. With all my best regards,

David

Stefan Bengtson escribió:
> Dear Paleonetters,
>
> The Synthesys programme (http://www.nrm.se/synthesys/) is up and
> running again, in a fresh costume, so here's a new chance to visit
> Stockholm (and other places). The programme offers opportunity for
> paleontologists (and other scientists) in the EU and associated
> countries to make shorter (up to 60 days) visits to a major European
> natural history institution, such as the Swedish Museum of Natural
> History. The application deadline is October 16th. Contact the host
> institution to agree on the details.
>
> You will find all the application details and forms at
> http://www.synthesys.info/ and through links from that page.
>
> Welcome to Stockholm!
>
> Stefan

> Stefan Bengtson