Paleonet: Come to Stockholm

Stefan Bengtson stefan.bengtson at nrm.se
Mon Oct 5 12:16:54 GMT 2009

Dear David,

Of course I remember you and my visit to the astrobiology center. You
also took me on an enjoyable trip to Segovia. Delighted to hear that
you are interested in the nature of the Cambrian tubes, so by all
means go ahead with the draft application. You may bounce it to me at
any time before the 16th, but rather earlier than later.

We have an irregular visitor at the museum, Olev Vinn, who shares your
interest in the tubes. I assume you have run across his publications.

Cheers,

Stefan

e-mail stefan.bengtson at nrm.se