Paleonet: Position re-opened, University of Arizona

Karl W. Flessa kflessa at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:50:36 GMT 2009

Dear Helena,

Same answers as before:  No nationality restrictions, no age restrictions
(but salary is entry-level at $45K).  If you have any other questions, let
me know.

Karl

Karl W. Flessa

Director, School of Earth & Environmental Sciences

Professor and Head, Department of Geosciences

University of Arizona

Tucson, AZ 85721 USA

tel: 520 621-6000

fax:  520 621-2672