Paleonet: Friends of the Brachiopods at Portland GSA

Amelinda E. Webb amelinda.webb at yale.edu
Thu Oct 15 01:23:53 GMT 2009

Please join the Friends of the Brachiopods for our annual dinner date at the
Geological Society of America meeting in Portland!

We will gather at the Bistro Lounge (off the lobby) of the Hilton Portland &
Executive Tower (conference headquarters hotel: 921 SW Sixth Ave) at 7:00 pm,
Tuesday, October 20th and head to dinner nearby (some place less expensive and
more exciting than the Bistro).

Everyone with an interest in brachiopods is more than welcome to join us! If
you're sure you can attend, please leave a message with me at the convention
center message desk or by email <amelinda.webb at yale.edu>. Otherwise, simply
meet us on Tuesday night!

See you in Portland!

Amelinda Webb
Ph.D. Student
Geology and Geophysics
Yale University
210 Whitney Ave.
New Haven, CT 06511

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where belief stops,
because it isn't needed any more." -Terry Pratchett