Paleonet: sea level curve

Shirley.VanHeck at shell.com Shirley.VanHeck at shell.com
Wed Oct 28 07:32:47 GMT 2009

Trying to relate stratigraphic processes and events to the global sea level is something many of us do regularly. Such sea level curves are available from numerous publications and in applications like Time Scale Creator.  I would like to add such sea level to my own plots, but all I can find are graphic files with sea level curves.  Could anyone provide me with a sea level curve as an ASCII file, i.e., a simple table of ages and values?

Thanks and regards,

Shirley van Heck
Shell International Exploration and Production B.V.
The Netherlands
email: Shirley.vanheck at shell.com