Paleonet: sea level curve

Shirley.VanHeck at shell.com Shirley.VanHeck at shell.com
Thu Oct 29 07:32:46 GMT 2009

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request, mostly off-line.  For those who are also interested: most replies pointed to the data published by Miller, which not only have been published but are available at his website: http://geology.rutgers.edu/miller.shtml

Regards,
Shirley

Shirley E. van Heck
Senior Stratigrapher
Shell International Exploration and Production B.V.
Kessler Park 1
2288GS Rijswijk
The Netherlands
phone: +31 70 447 6294