Paleonet: Looking for some articles!

John E Repetski jrepetski at usgs.gov
Fri Nov 26 16:05:55 GMT 2010

Dear Karla Castillo,

Here are two of these papers. I could not access the other two.

Good Luck,
John Repetski

Paleonet: Looking for some articles!

Karla María Castillo Espinoza
to:
paleonet
11/25/10 05:00 PM

Sent by:
paleonet-bounces at nhm.ac.uk
Please respond to PaleoNet

Dear all:

I´m looking for the following publications:

Ferguson J. 1966. Variation in two species of the Carboniferous
brachiopods Pleuropugnoides. Proceedings of the Yorkshire Geological
Society 35:353-374.

Roberts 1975. Early Carboniferous brachiopod zones of eastern Australia.
Journal of the Geological Society of Australia. 22(1):1-31.

Carter J. L. 1987. Lower Carboniferous brachiopods from the Banff
Formation of Western Alberta. Bulletin Geological Survey of Canada.
378:1-183  (I´m interested only the part of genus Rugauris and Rugauris
robusta).

Mergl M. and Massa D. 1992. Devonian and Lower Carboniferous brachiopods
and bivalves from western Libya. Biostratigraphie du Paleozoique 12:1-115
(Only the part of Pleuropugnoides)

Could somebody help me to get a copy of them?
Thank you!

Greetings!

Karla Castillo
Museo de Paleontología, Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM