Paleonet: FW: 34thIGC First Circular [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John.Laurie at ga.gov.au John.Laurie at ga.gov.au
Wed Oct 13 04:07:53 GMT 2010

Below is a link to the first circular for the 34th IGC. One of the themes is entitled 'Evolution of the Biosphere' for which I am coordinator. Please check it out and consider attending.

Dr John R. Laurie

Petroleum and Marine Division

GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA
GPO Box 378
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Tel: (02) 6249 9412; Fax: (02) 6249 9980
E-mail: John.Laurie at ga.gov.au

Street Address:
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue & Hindmarsh Drive
Symonston ACT 2609

ABN 80 091 799 039