Paleonet: Friends of Brachiopods at Denver GSA

Amelinda Webb amelinda.webb at yale.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:44:42 GMT 2010

  Please join the Friends of  Brachiopods for our annual dinner date at
the Geological Society of America meeting in Denver!

We will gather in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency (headquarters hotel
located at 650 15th Street) at 7:00 pm, Tuesday, November 2nd and head
to dinner nearby (some place less expensive and more exciting than the
hotel restaurant).

Everyone with an interest in brachiopods is more than welcome to join
us! If you are sure you can attend, please leave a message with me at
the convention center message desk or by email <amelinda.webb at yale.edu
<mailto:amelinda.webb at yale.edu>>. Otherwise, simply meet us on Tuesday
night.

See you in Portland!

Amelinda Webb
Ph.D. Student
Geology and Geophysics
Yale University
210 Whitney Ave.
New Haven, CT 06511

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where belief
stops, because it isn't needed any more." -Terry Pratchett