Paleonet: Online graptolite databases

Jere H. Lipps jlipps at berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:31:32 GMT 2011

UC Museum of Paleo has records of hypotypes,
holotypes and paratypes of graptolites on
line.
http://ucmpdb.berkeley.edu/cgi/ucmp_query2?stat=BROWSE&query_src=ucmp_Invertorders&where-class=Graptolithina&where-ordr=Graptoloidea&orderby=genus|species

In addition, the collections include lots of
samples collected for graptolites that do not appear on-line.

Jere