Paleonet: Treatise on Invertebrate Paleontology pt. T, Echinodermata 2, revised, vol. 3 (Articulata)

Paul Selden selden at ku.edu
Sun Jul 24 17:25:55 GMT 2011

Hi all

To get to the discount page for the Treatise, members of paleo societies need to access their Members' Page and follow the instructions there (a username and password is required).

For Paleo Society members, go to the Membership tab and choose Member Services then Members Only.

Best wishes!

Paul Selden
Director of the Paleontological Institute
Gulf-Hedberg Distinguished Professor of Invertebrate Paleontology, Department of Geology
University of Kansas
Lindley Hall, 1475 Jayhawk Boulevard, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA

Email: selden at ku.edu
Phone (785) 864-2751 Lab (785) 864-9049 iPhone (785) 393-5625
Paleontological Institute web site: http://paleo.ku.edu