Paleonet: PDF request

Frank Holterhoff frank at matricus.com
Fri Jun 24 20:24:48 GMT 2011

Hello all,

Can someone send me a pdf (if such exists) of this paper? -

Rigby, J. K. 1981.  The Sponge Fauna of the Eocene Castle Hayne
Limestone from East-central North Carolina.  Tulane Studies in Geology
and Paleontology 16, pp. 123-144.

I would buy a hard copy if it were still in print, but I haven't been
able to find anything online about the series or its availability.

Thanks & best regards, Frank

--
Frank K. Holterhoff         Matricus Inc.
Physical Design Engineer    522 South Edmonds Lane, Suite 204