Paleonet: Looking for pdf: The Dancing Worm of Turkana

Theropod theropod at ubtanet.com
Sun Apr 1 01:33:01 GMT 2012

Roy,

Thanks for replying.  If you are offering a scan of the DWOT  that would
be greatly appreciated.  If you are referring to the FMB articles I did
tracked those down on-line. I don't know if the DWOT has much more than
was in the FMB but it seems to be rather long (27 pages) so it might be
more informative. I am aware of the Tullimonstrum hoax and in fact am
preparing a post for my blog Land of the Dead about it.  Appropriate for
April 1 and a good nature prank rather than malicious a la Beringer and
the Piltdown mess.

Best

Dan