Paleonet: Looking for pdf: The Dancing Worm of Turkana

Theropod theropod at ubtanet.com
Sun Apr 1 01:36:13 GMT 2012

Bruce,

It is a great story indeed. I am preparing an April 1 post about this
for my Land of the Dead blog.  A clever bit of humor, lacking the
maliciousness of Berringer, Piltdown, and Gupta.  Many paleontologists
know the story, but the public is generally ignorant about it and should
find it amusing (assuming they don't think I made all this up for April 1).

Best

Dan