Paleonet: Southeast Asian Gateway Evolution Symposium - March 2013

Ken Johnson k.johnson at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 11:30:04 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the  2nd international Southeast Asian Gateway Evolution meeting, SAGE 2013, which will take place 11-15 March 2013 at the Museum fuer Naturkunde, Berlin, Germany.

The meeting focuses on the origin, diversification, and conservation of Southeast Asia’s megadiverse fauna and flora against the background of the region’s complex geology and climate history. We aim to attract climatologists, biogeographers, palaeontologists & geologists to this multidisciplinary meeting and look forward to welcoming you to Berlin in March 2013.

The first circular is available at http://www.sage2013.org

Please forward this announcement to anybody interested in the biology and geology of Southeast Asia.

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Ken Johnson