Paleonet: Pneumatic air scribe

Ariel Delgadillo host12345678 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:29:56 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I'm applying for some new equipment for the paleontology lab of the Museo del Desierto Chihuahuense, and i need some help in that type of pneumatic air scribe models and brands and also other tools you can recommend for the lab, where we work with all kinf of fossils but mainly with vertebrates, and also which do you recommend is the best material for curatorial purposes like glyptol.

I thank you in advance

 Ariel A. Delgadillo EscobarLaboratorio de PaleontologíaMuseo del Desierto Chihuahuense

Calle 7a sur y Ave. Nuestra gente s/n. Fracc. Valle verde.

Cd. Delicias, Chihuahua

CP 33093