Paleonet: Graptolite workers?

MStyzen at nobleenergyinc.com MStyzen at nobleenergyinc.com
Tue Apr 24 11:54:04 GMT 2012

Somebody (from outside my company) asked me the other day if there were
any graptolite workers available in the US to do contract work if it came
up.  I confessed complete ignorance.
I'm sure somebody here has an answer.

Mike Styzen
Senior Biostratigraphic Advisor
Noble Energy Inc.
Direct: 281-874-6771

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please understand that dissemination, copying, or using such information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.