Paleonet: R: Graptolite workers?

Marco Balini marco.balini at unimi.it
Tue Apr 24 13:54:10 GMT 2012

Hi Mike,

I know Stan Finney, from University of California Long Beach
(Stan.Finney at csulb.edu)(
http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/cnsm/departments/geology/people/finney_s.shtml
). He is also the Chairman of the International Commission on Stratigraphy.

Marco

Prof. Marco Balini

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra "A. Desio"

Università di Milano

tel 02-503-15512, fax 02-503-15494