Paleonet: Scientist Needed for Liaoning Quarry this summer, CHINA

Damien Leloup damienleloup at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 04:51:02 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues, dear friends,

Since the Liaoning Fossil and Geology Park opened its doors in 2008, we have been able to work together with different scientists or student researchers from all over the world: Chinese, French, American and Danish were among the several different scientists to be in charge of our quarry in the past seasons. Our digging season is now open and we are looking for an enthusiast knowledgeable scientist to direct the excavation team of our quarry in our Liaoning Park approximately from May to October 2012.

This year we have received our digging authorization a little later than usual, hence this last minute email requesting any interested parties to email me directly.

Because we are the only foreign museum and research facility of its kind in China, we offer a rare opportunity for scientists and researchers from all over the world, to have direct access to the Jehol Biota and its famous Yixian Formation material.

If you are interested for a different experience and free from late Spring to early Autumn, please contact with me directly for more details.

Warm Regards from Dinosaur Land!

Damien Leloup
-------------------------General ManagerLiaoning Fossil & Geology ParkLiaoning Province, CHINACell: 00 (86) 1352 2777 101Off.: 00 (86) 416 7575 034damienleloup at yahoo.comwww.dinosaurchina.comExplorers Club FI'10