Paleonet: Poissons Fossiles - Dates of publication

Mike Everhart mike at oceansofkansas.com
Wed Aug 29 13:07:17 GMT 2012

Alvaro,

Thanks for the suggestion on Questedt (1963) .... I'll check on it....

... and yes, I know that Brown authored the list in Woodward &
Sherborn... As I said, it is a complicated situation and I was trying to
keep my note brief.

The problem is locating some of the original sections on Brown's list
and the 'feuilleton additional'

Regards.
Mike
**