Paleonet: Call for Nominations

Carl Mehling cosm at amnh.org
Fri Feb 10 14:23:59 GMT 2012

Hi Paula,
I have a suggestion: Ralph Johnson, President of the Monmouth Amateur Paleontological Society.
He has been collecting Cretaceous fossils of the Atlantic Coastal Plain for over 40 years, has an incredible, properly curated collection of thousands of specimens, many unique and very important, and has contributed to many scientific papers on the ACP. His collection is open to anyone who wants to research it.
I can give you more specifics if needed.
Thanks,
Carl