Paleonet: most iconic / most important fossils

Oliver Rauhut owmrauhut at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:42:12 GMT 2012

As an afterthought: Glossopteris, Mesosaurs and Lystrosaurus as evidence for continental drift.
I guess there's lots more, once you start thinking about that...

Dr. Oliver Rauhut
Curator for Amphibians, Reptiles, and Birds
Bayerische Staatssammlung für Paläontologie und Geologie
Richard-Wagner-Strasse 10
D-80333 München
Germany
email: o.rauhut at lrz.uni-muenchen.de