Paleonet: Paleonet mailing list

Dee Ann Cooper deeanncooper at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 20:10:16 GMT 2012

My yahoo address is more secure than my university address.  I resent the implication that one's email address might be used as a "vetting" process.

Dee Ann Cooper, BS, MS, PG

State of Texas Licensed Professional Geologist No. 3328

Research Fellow, Non-vertebrate Paleontology Laboratory,

    Texas Natural Science Center, University of Texas-Austin

Cell: (409 651-7619)

Address: 17890 Nonie Lane, Lumberton, TX  77657

Alternative email:  deeanncooper at mail.utexas.edu