Paleonet: EPPC2014

Kustatscher Evelyn Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it
Thu Dec 5 13:49:24 GMT 2013

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that we have an amazing list of 36 symposia proposed for the EPPC2014 in Padova. We were also able to figure out all the expenses for the field trips and the conference and thus we are happy to present you now the updated homepage. We were also able to open a very convenient early bird registration for the conference.

Please find any further details on the homepage.

http://www.geoscienze.unipd.it/eppc2014/index.html

Looking forward to meet you all in Padova

The EPPC 2014 organizing group

Dr. Evelyn Kustatscher
Naturmuseum Südtirol / Museo di Scienze Naturali dell'Alto Adige / Museum of Nature South Tyrol
Bindergasse 1 / Via Bottai 1
39100 Bozen / Bolzano
ITALY

E-mail: Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it<mailto:Evelyn.Kustatscher at naturmuseum.it>
www.naturmuseum.it<../../../../../../Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Evelyn/Anwendungsdaten/Microsoft/Signatures/www.naturmuseum.it>
Tel: +39-0471-054255
Mobile: +39-349-8848161
Fax. +39-0471 412979
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The content of this message (and attachment) is closely confidentiality. Use of the content of the message, is classified exclusively to the adressee. The modification, distribution, copy of the message from others are forbidden. If you are not the adressees, we invite You to inform the sender and to eliminate all the copies of the message.
[Logo11]
http://www.geoscienze.unipd.it/eppc2014/index.html