Paleonet: NMNH Paleo loan and visiting researcher hiatus ending Feb 1, 2014

Kathy Hollis hollis.kathy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:05:17 GMT 2013

The Smithsonian NMNH Paleobiology Collections Management team is pleased to
announce that the hiatus in research visits and outgoing loans will end
February 1, 2014.  This is considerably earlier than expected thanks to
additional staff support we received for our exhibition renovation.  Thanks
for your patience and we’re looking forward to reopening our collections to
you.

Please send questions to Paleo Collections Management at paleovisits at si.edu

For more information about the renovation of the NMNH fossil exhibits
follow our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/deeptime.smithsonian

Kathy A. Hollis

Collection Manager

Paleobiology Department