Paleonet: Open access journals

Robert Speijer Robert.Speijer at ees.kuleuven.be
Mon Jan 28 07:47:47 GMT 2013

Dear Bruno and others,

at http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=subject&cpid=78

another extensive list of open access journals can be found.

Best regards,

Robert P. Speijer

Professor of Paleontology
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, KU Leuven
Celestijnenlaan 200E, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32 16 326404; Fax: +32 16 322980
PDFs of publications<http://www.kuleuven.be/cv/researchtopics/u0043568e.htm>

'Say what you will about Facebook, it has totally revolutionized the way we waste our lives' (Andy Borozwitz)