Paleonet: Monographs and Publication Charges

Emilia Jarochowska emilia.j at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:25:51 GMT 2013

Dear Breandán,

a journal that came to my mind in answer to your question is
Palaeontologia Polonica. They publish both in paper and online (open
access) and are dedicated to palaeontological monographs with a focus
on evolution rather than stratigraphy. PP is issued by the Institute
of Paleobiology in Warsaw, Poland. You can find the details here:
http://www.palaeontologia.pan.pl/
I am not 100% sure if publication is totally free of charge, but
that's the best of my knowledge. Please check with the editors if you
are interested.

Best wishes,

Emilia