Paleonet: hey

Sara Pruss spruss at smith.edu
Thu Nov 14 01:32:46 GMT 2013

Clappy!

Your email reminded me that I have been meaning to write you since GSA. I was interested in talking more with you about your physiology plans on Jurassic stuff because I might also be starting a project on the Jurassic in Scotland and England (facies, not critters so much) this summer. If we could meet up in the field, that would be fun!

Hope all is going well on your end. I have a pile of grading to do, and our semester pretty much ends after Thanksgiving, which is making the next few weeks a zoo! But, it will all be over soon.

hope to hear from you soon!
Sara

Sara Pruss
Associate Professor