Paleonet: Call for Priscum Content

Powell, Matthew G (POWELL) POWELL at juniata.edu
Mon Apr 14 17:32:52 GMT 2014

Folks:

The new issue of Priscum, the Paleontological Society's newsletter, is being prepared.  If you have announcements, upcoming dates or deadlines, ideas for articles, etc., please send them to me and I will do my best to get them into the next issue (May release).

Thanks,

Matt Powell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.