Paleonet: The mummy returns

Pratt, Brian brian.pratt at usask.ca
Thu Nov 20 18:19:01 GMT 2014

Merci Bruno!

Don't forget the Mohamed Gamell fellow and his Jurassic corals. By coincidence today I got a LinkedIn request from him! I wonder if his case, circulated by Bernard Lathuilière earlier this year, was posted on Paleonet as well.

I never knew what Gupta's given names are/were. 20 years ago while passing through Chandigarh I knocked on the door of his house and invited myself in for coffee! I had to meet the man.

I understand your sensitivity with dishonesty. I fully agree, having been targeted myself by our administration here. But you could give me a hint in support of your statement at the end of your message about being attacked in the past...

cheers,

Brian

Prof. Brian R. Pratt
Department of Geological Sciences