Paleonet: Out of office (was: INQUA session H17 Land-Sea-HumanInteractions as inferred from historical documents, models, and proxy records.)

jean.guex at unil.ch jean.guex at unil.ch
Sun Nov 30 14:49:22 GMT 2014

check your auto reply

Le dimanche 30/11/2014 à 15:48:27, Gil Nelson  a écrit:

> Thank your for your e-mail. I will be away from the office from
> November 27, 2014 through January 4, 2015, returning on January 5,
> 2015. I will likely not be responding to e-mail during this period,
>  but will catch up the week of the 5th.
>
> Have a happy holiday.
>
> Gil
>
> --
Gil Nelson, PhD
Assistant Professor/Research
iDigBio Steering Committee
Integrated Digitized Biocollections
Institute for Digital Information and Scientific Communication
College of Communication and Information

Courtesy Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Robert K. Godfrey Herbarium
Florida State University