Paleonet: replicas of a nerineid, anyone's interested ?

Mario Cachao mcachao at fc.ul.pt
Tue Jun 16 17:17:29 GMT 2015

Dear all

For our classes and outreach events we challenged a couple of plastic
artists to produce 3D-printer replicas of one of our nerineids (Neoptyxis
olisiponensis) that can be found in some Late Cenomanian limestones used on
monuments and other buildings of Lisbon and its surroundings.
To better disclose its inner structure the plastic replicas are made as two
halves of the gastropod (see attached file and links).

We think this can also be useful to all that teach Invertebrate
Paleontology.
If so you can reply to us (the price of the entire 2-half specimen is 200
euros + mail costs) or order directly:
Half 1 - http://shpws.me/Idtw <http://shpws.me/Idtw>
Half 2 - http://shpws.me/Idtc <http://shpws.me/Idtc>

Best regards,
Mario Cachao

Mario Cachao | Associate professor | t:+351 217 500 362
Fac. Sciences, Univ. Lisbon Portugal | www.fc.ul.pt/dg
<http://www.fc.ul.pt/dg>