Paleonet: GSA Rocky Mountain Meeting Moscow, ID sesion T6 Lagerstätten through Time and Space

Julien Kimmig jkimmig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:27:05 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Just a reminder, 1 week to the abstract deadline.

Amy Singer (University of Montana) and I (Julien Kimmig (University of
Saskatchewan) invite you to contribute to our session T6: *‘**Lagerstätten
through Time and Space.'* at the GSA Rocky Mountain Section Meeting in
beautiful Moscow, ID, 18­–19 May 2016.

http://www.geosociety.org/sections/rm/2016mtg/techprog.htm

Online abstract submission is now open and the abstract deadline is the 1st
of March at 11.59 pm, pacific time.

Please contact us (jkimmig at gmail.com / amy.singer at umontana.edu) to express
your interest or if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in Moscow, ID!

Julien Kimmig and Amy Singer