Paleonet: Funding opportunity to work in IU Paleontology Collection

Polly, P. David pdpolly at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:51:10 GMT 2016

Hi Roy,

Yes.  An online inventory of the Indiana University collection is available at http://www.indiana.edu/~palcoll/ <http://www.indiana.edu/~palcoll/>.  Follow the link to “Holdings” and then to “Collection Inventory”.

The strength of the collection is Paleozoic marine of North America, especially Devonian through Carboniferous.  We also have a reasonable amount of Mesozoic material from around the world, and a little bit of Cenozoic terrestrial (notably a small collection of early Wasatchian from Bighorn Basin and some Pleistocene).

With best wishes,
David