Paleonet: Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)

Catalina Pimiento catalina.pimientohernandez at pim.uzh.ch
Mon Oct 17 16:05:34 GMT 2016

Dear all,
I have been asked to bring to your attention a statistics course on Structural Equation Modeling that you (or your student/colleagues) might be interested in:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-introduction-to-structural-equation-modelling-for-ecology-evolutionary-biology-tickets-28456881298
The course is being held in early December in Swansea, Wales. Despite its bad press, I know from personal experience that Swansea is a great place to visit (and by the sea!). Also, Jarrett is a world leader in the application and teaching of SEM. The course won’t be just about ecology, but on any causal network effects, and therefore, applicable to Paleontology.
Cheers,
Catalina

___________________________
Universität Zürich