Paleonet: Arenicolites images

Lydia Tackett lydia.tackett at ndsu.edu
Wed Oct 19 19:02:56 GMT 2016

Hello,

I am seeking photographs of Arenicolites. While this common trace fossil is often reported in the literature, it is not usually featured as an image in the publication. My graduate student and I are building a digital image database with information about occurrence and morphology of Arenicolites - if you have images of this trace fossil from any locality (ideally as vertical cross-sections rather than bedding plane paired holes), please send them to Gretchen.oneil at ndsu.edu<mailto:Gretchen.oneil at ndsu.edu>, along with any information you have at hand about age, formation and/or depositional environment, and sedimentary rock type (if it is available).

Thank you,

Lydia Tackett, Ph.D
Assistant Professor of Geosciences
North Dakota State University