Paleonet: Art Boucot

Daniele ds.gaspard at orange.fr
Wed Apr 12 14:43:45 GMT 2017

As a brachiopod palaeontologist, I have had the opportunity to meet Art several times.
I have appreciated his work, advices and nice behavior

Daniele
——
Dr. Danièle Gaspard
06 62 23 95 88
Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle
UMR 7207,  CNRS-MNHN/UPMC, Centre de recherches sur la paléodiversité et les paléoenvironnements (CR2P)
8 Rue Buffon
Courrier: 57 Rue Cuvier, CP. 38
F- 75005 Paris
========