Paleonet: Microfossil slides

Anthony Butcher anthony.butcher at port.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 09:28:24 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a supplier of microfossil slides? Preferably UK/Europe
(due to shipping/taxes).

UKGE have the ones we want (for student projects, research, etc), but are
charging £3 each (which seems rather steep, but maybe this is the going
rate?).

We're looking for type 'C', 'E', and 'F' at
http://www.ukge.com/en-GB/Microfossil-Slides__p-3354.aspx

I have contacted Biotec Microslides also (who advertise in J. Micropal.),
and am waiting for prices.

Any other lower-cost alternatives that you can recommend would be very much
appreciated.  Or should we expect to be paying this sort of money?

Many thanks in advance,

Tony Butcher
(Uni. Portsmouth, UK)

--

*__________________________________________________*

*Dr Anthony Butcher*
*Course Leader - BSc (Hons)/MGeol Palaeontology*
*Departmental Outreach Coordinator*
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road
Portsmouth
PO1 3QL
United Kingdom
Tel: (+44) 23 9284 2486
Fax: (+44) 23 9284 2244
anthony.butcher at port.ac.uk

*Biostratigraphy - Palynology - Micropalaeontology*