Paleonet: Microfossil slides

Andrej Spiridonov s.andrej at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:07:56 GMT 2017

Dear, Anthony,

We bought a year ago several hundred slides from the Slovakia (2 € each),
from the company called Kreativika -
http://microslides.kreativika.sk/?q=aboutmicroslides . As I remember the
price depends on the size of the purchase.

Hope it will help.

Best wishes,

Andrej Spiridonov

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Anthony Butcher <
anthony.butcher at port.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Can anyone recommend a supplier of microfossil slides? Preferably
> UK/Europe (due to shipping/taxes).
>
> UKGE have the ones we want (for student projects, research, etc), but are
> charging £3 each (which seems rather steep, but maybe this is the going
> rate?).
>
> We're looking for type 'C', 'E', and 'F' at http://www.ukge.com/en-GB/
> Microfossil-Slides__p-3354.aspx
>
> I have contacted Biotec Microslides also (who advertise in J. Micropal.),
> and am waiting for prices.
>
> Any other lower-cost alternatives that you can recommend would be very
> much appreciated.  Or should we expect to be paying this sort of money?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Tony Butcher
> (Uni. Portsmouth, UK)
>

> --
>
> *__________________________________________________*
>
> *Dr Anthony Butcher*
> *Course Leader - BSc (Hons)/MGeol Palaeontology*
> *Departmental Outreach Coordinator*
> School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
> University of Portsmouth
> Burnaby Building
> Burnaby Road
> Portsmouth
> PO1 3QL
> United Kingdom
> Tel: (+44) 23 9284 2486
> Fax: (+44) 23 9284 2244
> anthony.butcher at port.ac.uk
>
> *Biostratigraphy - Palynology - Micropalaeontology*

AS