Paleonet: Fwd: [Science News] The Natural News for January 4, 2017

Plotnick, Roy E plotnick at uic.edu
Thu Jan 5 21:24:01 GMT 2017

Didn't write it, just passing on. He was quite a character. - Roy

Roy E. Plotnick
Professor
University of Illinois at Chicago
845 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60607

E-mail: plotnick at uic.edu
office 2454 SES
office phone: 312-996-2111     fax: 312-413-2279
lab phone: 312-355-1342

web page: http://www.uic.edu/~plotnick/plotnick.htm

"The scientific celebrities, forgetting their molluscs and glacial periods, gossiped about art, while devoting themselves to oysters and ices with characteristic energy.." -Little Women, Louisa  May Alcott